Here's my limited observations and thoughts from a week of being stuck in bed:
1. Thank heavens for good books to distract me. This week was brought to you by Holly Black (RED GLOVE), Simone Elkeles (PERFECT CHEMISTRY), and I'm currently reading LOCK and KEY by Sarah Dessen.
2. Trying to work on revision notes while lying on your left side is really hard.
3. Typing while lying on your left side is really hard. Hence, I've been reading everyone's blogs, but unfortunately not always commenting if I've already been typing a lot on my mss that day.
4. Never, ever eat an entire Iceberg shake by yourself. I don't think I've consumed that much ice cream in the last two years combined. It was amazing, but yikes. I'm not feeling so good right now...
5. I am so grateful to my family and friends who have stepped in (and up) to help me during this time: taking care of my kids, cleaning, cooking, taking my BP, you name it. I can't thank you all enough. It's hard feeling like such a burden when I'm used to just pushing through and doing it all myself. Thank you, thank you.
So, tell me, how was your week? Any fun plans for the weekend? I'm hoping to have a baby, but we'll see how well that works out. ;)