Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Winner! + Seattle

I'm sitting in the airport right now, waiting for my (late) plane to get cleaned so I can board it (apparently the airport was closed because of fog earlier this morning so everything is running behind) and be on my way to my first out of state signing in Seattle! I will also be taking part in Winter Institute tomorrow--I can't wait to meet all of the lovely booksellers and other authors who will be in attendance! If you're in the area, I hope to see you at University Book Store in Bellevue tonight!

Now, on to the winner from my Launch Party Celebration giveaway! One lucky person gets a signed ARC of THE SHADOW PRINCE by Bree Despain AND a signed copy of BLINDSIDED by Natalie Whipple--the sequel to TRANSPARENT!


And the winner is...




-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-




Nikki Krueger!!!

Yay!! Congrats Nikki! Please email me within 1 week to claim your prize, including what address you'd like the books mailed to. (If Nikki doesn't respond within 1 week, I will redraw the winner.)

1 comment:

Shallee said...

Congrats to the winner! And have so much fun in Seattle. :)