Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Schwert und Rose!

Guess what I just found out??? DEFY is coming out in January in Germany! And not only that--it has a brand new German title and cover! Wanna see???

Okay!





Are you excited?





I know I am!






All right, here it is:




How gorgeous is that?!?! I LOVE it. I think I'm going to need to learn German so I can read it.

And if you happen to be in Germany (or speak German and just want a German version) here is one way to pre-order it! CLICK HERE.


And don't forget--the title, cover, and synopsis reveal for DEFY #2 is in just a couple of weeks! (June 5th via Mundie Moms!) I can't wait to share it with everyone!

Until then, I hope you're all enjoying this warm weather as much as I am. Bring on the summer!

8 comments:

Robin said...

What does the title translate to? I adore this cover. I like her looking over her shoulder. Congrats!

Becky Wallace said...

It's glorious! Love it!

Anonymous said...

So cool!!!!

Leandra Wallace said...

Awesomesauce! I'm guessing the new title is...Sword and Rose? Maybe? =)

Anonymous said...

Great cover! Yes, the translation is Sword & Rose.

Anonymous said...

Great cover! Yes, the translation is Sword & Rose.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Then, you'll looove this one, girly.

Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, robustNrisquĂ©, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs. Cya soon...

Anonymous said...

I am from Germany and I just finished it and it was awesome - I adored it! I hope they are going to translate the other books of the trilogy into german too. I need to know how it continues.