Wednesday, March 14, 2012

THE SAVAGE GRACE launch party!

Last night was the release party for Bree Despain's THE SAVAGE GRACE. Bree is such a wonderful person, and I am so excited for her for the release of the final book in THE DARK DIVINE trilogy!
Me, Baby Girl, and Bree.
I've already heard great things about this book, and I can't wait to find out how it all ends! She gave a great talk about how hard it was to write the third book, to let go of these characters. I'm sure Stacey will detail all of that in her blog post over on My Pile of Books. I can't image how hard it would be--but hopefully I'll get the chance to find out someday.

Afterwards, Stacey and I grabbed some Red Mango. It was a fun night! TSG was my belated birthday gift to myself (my birthday was on Monday). Now excuse me while I go dive in.... :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Superb article about this launch party. I am also in need of beautiful party Seattle venues for my sister’s sweet 16th surprise birthday bash. She still loves Barbie so it would be a Barbie themed bash. I wonder if anyone here has ideas for best Barbie party décor, please share here!