Phwew, we made it through another week! Here's what's on my mind this week...
1. Trying to "entertain" a kid--aka trying to force him to rest--who has a positive strep test but doesn't feel sick at all (and is really upset he has to stay home from school, because he thinks he's fine) is not very fun. But we survived, and now he's not contagious and he's back at school. Hurray.
2. A good book is a great way to distract yourself from stress. I love getting sucked into a good book.
3. It's hard to write when you are exhausted both physically and mentally, and have a massive headache, and still feel nauseated (because apparently this nausea is never going away with this pregnancy). But those are the times you have to just force yourself to do it. Right?
4. SonB just turned 2 a couple of weeks ago. He's really taking that whole "terrible two's" thing to heart. He's still adorable, and insanely smart and cute, but boy can he be a handful. In related news, I am so in love with the power of Magic Erasers right now that if it weren't a sponge, SHH might be jealous. As it is, he's probably just as in love with it, because now he doesn't have to repaint the hallway walls. Who knew mascara could be so stubborn to get off?
5. Why is it that whenever I clean a part of my house, it never looks clean for longer than maybe an hour or two at the most? Unless it's the middle of the night and everyone is asleep--in which case, it lasts until morning at least. Do you ever feel like, "what's the point?" And the bigger question is, when am I going to be a millionaire so I can hire a maid and write instead of clean? Huh? HUH?! Okay, just kidding about that last part. ;)
What's on your mind this week?