Friday, November 19, 2010

In the meantime...

I am guessing my Friday Five might be up a little bit later than normal today, since I will have been up until 3:30 am or later. (Yes, I'm doing this on Thursday night.) So, in the meantime (and in case you'd like to read something coherent, relevant, and well thought out), make sure and check out Carolina Valdez Miller's blog where I am guest posting about trends in YA. Should you try and write what's trendy... or what you really love? Find out my thoughts on that and there's even an inspiring story. Hope you'll check it out! Click here (While you're there, if you don't already, I HIGHLY recommend following her. She's the definition of awesome, sweet, caring, yeah pretty much she rocks.)

2 comments:

Stina said...

Loved your post over at Carolina's. :D

Carolyn V. said...

Get some sleep girl! =D