Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just in case you hadn't heard...

So, I decided to wait a day. Yep, I'm unique like that. Go against the flow. Ha ha.

What did I wait for?


In case anyone out there somehow hasn't heard that MATCHED is now available IN STORES!!!

That means you should get off your chair, grab your keys (and wallet), and rush to your nearest book store and buy it. Now! I'm serious! I'll wait....


Seriously though, I am so excited for you Ally, and want to wish you a fabulous debut week! All your hard work and dreaming and hard work and effort and wait, you guessed it--more hard work--has paid off. Woohoo! (Ahem, excuse my sudden bursts of yelling and jumping up and down.)

I would post a picture of my copy of it, but my computer is being a spaz. Ah, well, such is technology.

Now, what else can I write about to top the release of the most talked about book of 2010? Um, yeah, nothing. So, yep. That's all folks. Congrats again Ally!

8 comments:

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Yay for MATCHED! Very exciting day. Wishing Ally mega success!

Colene Murphy said...

Can't wait to grab this one up!!!!!

Shari said...

So excited to open it up and read it now that nano is over.

Shannon Messenger said...

Yes--MATCHED is ah-maze-ing. I read it a few months ago and fell in love. So glad it's available for everyone now!

Janet Johnson said...

Can't wait to read it! Congrats Ally!

Melissa said...

That's so awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Happy release day to Ally! I'm really looking forward to getting my own copy. See you at the signing!

Mary E Campbell said...

I read an ARC of Matched and I'm really excited to see Ally on Saturday - this is a book that I want to have in hardback. Hope to see you there.