Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Motivation

"Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now. " - Denis Waitley

I think this is the trick to true happiness--to learn to enjoy the NOW. To learn what you need from the past AND THEN LET IT GO. And to make goals, work towards them, and then STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE FUTURE.

What goals are you working toward right now? What lessons have you learned from your past?

And what is something RIGHT NOW in your life that makes you happy?

It's a great way to start off the week to sit down and think through the answers to those questions. So tell me, what are your answers this week?

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Russo said...

I love Monday motivation posts, they inspire me. Your blog is always entertaining, heartfelt and one of my faves that I return to each week.