Thursday, September 27, 2012

HAPPY DAY!

In case you hadn't heard yet, my amazingly talented friend Renee Collins has some AWESOME news to share. (Yes, THAT news!)

GO OVER THERE RIGHT NOW SO YOU CAN READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

Guys, I seriously LOVE this book. I'm so excited for you, Renee! Now I can finally shout about it from the mountain tops!! Magic and the old west and Relics and hot boys.... oh my. It. is. SO. GOOD.

(Yes, this deserves lots and lots of exclamation points. Don't judge.)

(Me and Ren at LDStorymakers in May)
 
YAY RENEE AND RELIC!!!

6 comments:

Renee Collins said...

Thank you so much, Sara! You're so sweet!

Robin said...

Yay! Great news! Also, thanks for entering my contest.

Kathryn Purdie said...

Congrats again to Renee! I loved meeting Renee back at that post-Storymakers dinner this year, and I'm so excited for her book to be published and in my eager hands!

Caryn Caldwell said...

Congratulations to Renee! That's really great. And how nice of you to share her news, too, and to publicly cheer for her!

Carolyn V said...

Yay Renee!!!!

Russo said...

I just adore your outfit in this pic, so chic!