Tuesday, October 30, 2012

EVERBOUND!

Today is a very rough day for so many people, I thought I'd post about something happy to help take our minds off of it for just a moment. Feast your eyes upon this:
Isn't that cover to die for?? I just love the covers of Brodi's books.

And I love her books even more. (Which is always a great thing when you're friends with the author--to truly, madly, deeply love their books.) ;-)

I was lucky enough to nab a copy of EVERBOUND in a local ARC tour, and I devoured it in one day (I drove my three kids up to Idaho that day, so that's really saying something that I squeezed it in). And for all of you Cole fans out there? Let your little hearts start racing right now, because you get TONS of Cole in this book. And even those haters out there, you might start rethinking your feelings about him...

I don't want to be spoilery, so I won't say much more except to tell you that you should definitely put this on your TBR pile or go pre-order it right now. Brodi did an amazing job with her sequel, and now I'm dying for the last book! (Can I somehow bribe you to let me read it? Chocolate covered cinnamon bears? Gluten-free Thai food??) Ah, well, can't blame a girl for trying.

Great job, Brodi!

My thoughts and prayers are with all those struggling right now back east, I hope you all stay safe, dry, and healthy--and that the recovery process from this devastating storm can be as quick and painless as possible for as many as possible. <3 p="p">

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Seriously LOVED IT! Glad you did yoo! Now we need to chat details. ;)