Monday, April 19, 2010

Revisions while Moving. With NO INTERNET

Yes, that's right. I got my revision notes from my agent last week, the day after we started moving. And got our internet disconnected to transfer houses... and still hasn't been reconnected. Um, yeah. It's been a crazy week/weekend to say the least. So now I am blogging on my MIL's computer at her preschool--the only computer with internet I have access to right now.

And my 1 year old keeps grabbing my hand and trying to make me stop typing (in between pulling all of my MIL's papers off of her desk, and dumping the paper clips on the ground--for the second time--and...) Yeah. Maybe I should stop blogging and go be a Mommy. Or keep moving stuff.

At least I got the revision done!

4 comments:

Kayeleen Hamblin said...

mommy-hood and writing are sometimes so completely incompatible. Congrats on getting your revisions done amidst all the chaos.

Carolyn V. said...

Yay revisions! Good luck Sara!

lisa and laura said...

Holy. Crap. I'm impressed! Good luck with the revision and keep us posted on what happens next!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Revising on a borrowed-time computer. I'm impressed. Good luck. I know you don't have the time now, but when a window of it opens up, come drop by my blog, WRITING IN THE CROSSHAIRS. You might get a hint or two while you're there, Roland