Friday, April 16, 2010

Shout out for the Cover of MATCHED!!!

I HAD to post about this. My good friend Ally Condie's book MATCHED is coming out November 30 of this year (this book is a BIG deal, and I am just so excited for her!!! Trust me, it couldn't have happened to a better person!), and she just posted the cover of it on her website/blog. I don't know if I'm allowed to post it, so I will just post the link for you. Check it out. I'm serious. Click right here RIGHT NOW and look it at. Ogle it. Drool and sigh and be breathless over it, like I did.

It is AMAZING. Just like her book is. I'm so excited for you Ally! I can't wait to own this book!!

Okay. Go look at it. Now.

Why are you still reading this? Go! :-)

2 comments:

Carolyn V. said...

I'm so excited for Ally! What a great cover. =)

lisa and laura said...

Wow!! What a cover!