Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tag, you're it!

The lovely Christine Bryant is hosting me over at her blog today for "Tag-You're It Tuesday!", where I got to answer one question and then tag someone else to be "it" for next week. Carolina Valdez Miller tagged me last week (thanks Carol, it was fun!).

Make sure and go HERE to check it out and see if you got tagged!

Also, don't forget to enter my contest in the last post. You get to name your own prize (and don't be shy about it, I really DO want you to pick something you want). Hope you're having a great week!

4 comments:

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Loved your guest post! :) I'm a new follower!

Melissa Gill said...

What an interesting interview. I love reading stories like yours. It really keeps me motivated.

Unknown said...

Love'd hearing your nutshell story--very inspiring. Just hang in there, girl!

ali cross said...

You did a great job giving a super brief account of your epic adventure to representation, Sara! And haha, thanks for tagging me. ;)