Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Motivation

"Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of."
- Benjamin Franklin

What are you going to do this week to make the most of the time you've been given this week?

SHH just got back from Philadelphia late Friday night. He also recently read Benjamin Franklin's autobiography. He's been telling me all about his life and reading me quotes from the book. He's a pretty smart guy. (SHH and Benjamin, he he.) It was really an amazing opportunity for SHH to go see the actual buildings where good ole Benji had his printing office, his grave in Christchurch,the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and more. What an incredibly accomplished man--even beyond the "famous" things he did. So, in honor of Mr. Franklin, here are a couple more great quotes:

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do."
- Benjamin Franklin


'Nuff said, right??


"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."
-Benjamin Franklin


I sure hope I can accomplish both to be honest. Love that quote.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Colene Murphy said...

ACK! No pressure, right Ben Franklin!? ;) But those are wonderful quotes to keep in mind for sure. Thanks for passing along!

Carolyn V said...

Wow. He was an amazing man.

I'm going to have to get myself in gear and do something for this week. ;)

SHH :) said...

Now I'm studying up on Hernan Cortez. Guesses on where I'm at now? :) -SHH