1. This is a shot I took of my boys on Memorial Day at Manhattan Beach.
I want to go back. Really bad.
2. Also, I really love my boys. I am one lucky girl.
3. I have 4 weeks left at most until my little girl makes her big debut. I'm hoping it'll be closer to two weeks, but we'll see. Both of my boys came early, so there is a chance...
4. I finished DIVERGENT today and holy wow. SO good people. Go. Buy it. Read it. Call me so we can discuss.
5. I just realized I'm having a baby in less than a month. I'd better hurry and get some major writing time in before she comes, because I have a feeling it'll be slim pickin's for a few weeks at least. You never know though, those midnight feedings... maybe I can hold her in one arm and try to type with one hand? Ha ha.
What's on your mind today? Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
I love that picture. Gorgeous!!!
I read Divergent. Now I want a tattoo on my shoulder. :D
I love the picture!!! So beautiful. =)
Less than a month for the baby???? Yay!
Such a beautiful shot! No wonder you want to go back. I heard a lot of good things about Divergent, I'll definitely check it out.
That picture is amazing--and I am SO SO with you on the DIVERGENT train. I read it last week, and... just wow.
My little girl is 6 months old now and I'm just starting to have a regular writing thing. I did learn how to write one-handed during late night feedings, though, so I'm sure you'll do awesome. A girl after two boys rocks!
Beautiful photo! A baby girl!! Take care of yourself.
Oh I adore that pic- so stunning. Congrats with the birth of the new lil one. So exciting.
That is a beautiful photo. I am a bit jealous of your photographic skills. All my pictures look like fuzzy, red-eyed creatures.
That picture is fantastic! I would frame it.
Beautiful picture! I'm too A.D.D. to get shots like that. Hope your trip was wonderful.
Good luck with the babe! I love how excited you are about her. ;)
I'm going to borrow Divergent from a friend right now.
Post a Comment